IAS RESULTS 2014 - SIKHS GONE DOWN, BRAHMIN CONTINUE TO LEAD
EXAMS CONDUCTED IN 2013
- Total candidates selected - 1122
- Here is the list of successful candidates copied from UPSC website
- Result was declared yesterday the 12-4-2014
We have according to our humble knowledge highlighted various categories
- Punjabis given yellow high light colour
- Brahmins - Green colour
( We have also included Banias and Kayasthas in the Brahmin category)
- Total Nos. of Brahmins selected - 205 i.e 18%
- The community should be proud of the fact that Brahmins are mostly found among the 400 toppers. Very interesting to note that they can't be found on the bottom list.
- Total Nos of Punjabis selected - 30 This means Punjabis living in Delhi, Haryana, Himachal have all been included. I fear those selected from Punjab are only a few.
- Total Nos of Sikhs selected - 15 i.e 1.3%
- i.e according to their present percentage in India's total population. At the independence of India the Sikh share among the ICS was roughly 25% while in the Army officers they were to the tune of about 33%.
- Once again the communist policy planner has been proved wrong. The communist intellectual toed the Govt of India line that we should have strict birth control and produce quality in stead of quantity.
- May it be known that the literacy rate of Punjab which stood at 11th place in India in 1971 census has come down to 25th place as far as male literacy is concerned.
- It is thus proved that as for as human quality is concerned it comes through quantity and it rather emerges through competition.
- Akal Takhat Jathedar is thus vindicated that we should have more babies in Punjab i.e a minimum of 4 per couple.
- Any way the communists owe an explanation to the Punjabi community.