BADAL HAS REASON TO SAY AAP HAS NO FUTURE IN PUNJAB
P.S. Badal (CM Punjab) has a reason to be confident that AAM ADMI PARTY (AAP) will not affect him. We also feel that AAP is definitely a better party for India and we wish its growth but I doubt it will not displease majority community to give justice to the minorities. We have therefore closely observed the statements of AAP and thus feel AAP has no future in Punjab, because:-
1. It also considers Punjab as a two language state i.e it is not prepared to give Punjabi language its due.
2. AAP is of the view that rivers are a property of the Centre and thus wants to give more waters to Haryana and Rajasthan from Punjab rivers.
3. AAP will not abrogate such laws and orders which promote shifting of industry from Punjab.
4. AAP is also of the firm view that India should remain a unitary nation i.e no significant powers to the states. It is against federal structure.
5. AAP will not frame policy for uniform and just distribution of Central Revenues among the states. Congress has for the past 68 years failed to frame a just policy and distributes revenue among the states as per its fancies and wishes.
6. AAP also considers Sikhism a part of Hinduism.
7. AAP will not wish to demolish the Dera culture of Punjab.
8. AAP also considers that 1984 Army Operation Blue Star was justified though it is against massacre of Sikhs in Delhi.
9. The AAP view on Kashmir is identical with Congress and BJP i.e it also wants to ignore the wishes of Kashmiri people.
I know some of the protagonists of AAP might contest my above statement but the question is will any central leader of AAP contradict me?