20 QUESTIONS FOR AAP
WILL AAM ADMI PARTY CLEAR ITS
STAND ON THE FOLLOWING ISSUES?
These are the issues on which stand of the traditional parties of Punjab namely Congress, Akali Dal, BJP and Communists is well known. Every Punjabi however is curious to know the stand of AAP on these. We feel if the AAP is really honest and transparent party it should clarify it all. We hope its replies will make it clear whether it is like any other party or it is different: neat and clean.
1. How will you eradicate corruption in Punjab?
2. Because of the Central Govt rules giving subsidy to the neighbouring states, industry of Punjab is being forced to move out of Punjab. Will AAP give justice?
3. Do also consider Punjab as bi-lingual state? Will you give Punjabi language the status which is enjoyed by Gujrati in Gujrat or Tamil in Tamilnadu or Bengali in Bengal?
4. What is your view on the 'River Water Dispute'. Should Haryana & Punjab be given more water?
5. Would you like to give more powers to the states or the preset Union structure of Constitution is OK?
6. Don't you believe the Central Govt discriminates against Punjab while sharing revenue in states?
7. Census reports are giving a grim picture for Punjab. It predicts that Punjab will become a Hindi speaking state in 20 years because the growth rate of Punjabis is only 9% while Indian average is just double and Bihar is 28. Today the number of migrant workers in Punjab is 30 lakh. Would you still continue the Family Planning programme for Punjabis
8. The Punjab Legislative Assembly has passed a resolution in favour of Corridor to Gurdwara Kartarpur sahib in Pakistan. Or you in its favour or against?
9. Are you for Shromani Gurdwara Committee or do you it do be disbanded?
10. Do you also believe that Sikhism is an offshoot of Hinduism and is not a separate entity?
11. What is your stand of Kashmir issue?
12. Should we improve relations with Pakistan?
13. Was Operation Blue Star on Goldent Temple justified?
14. There is a heavy Central debt on Punjab. Should it be waved off?
15. Should the army recruitment be on merit basis as it should be the way it is going on where quota for Punjab is fixed?
16. What is your vision on the improvement of education in Punjab?
17. Should the students from other states have right to get admission in the medical and engineering colleges of Punjab?
18. What is your vision on the improve the lot of Punjabi farmer?
19. Will you withdraw Govt security to leaders?
20. How will you manage Punjab state which is always deficit of funds? Your vision.
I APPEAL TO THE VOTERS IF THEY FEEL THAT AAP STANDS FOR JUSTICE AND EQUALITY. IT SHOULD BE VOTED.